We build beautiful, interactive, responsive, online registration pages just the way you want them.
Our promise to you is the delivery of a personalised, seamless, high-tech check-in experience for your attendees.
- We build beautiful, interactive, responsive, online registration pages just the way you want them. Standard features include social single sign-in, e-Payment gateways, session selection, group bookings and social function tickets.
- Make a good first impression with easy, helpful check-in. Our system is simple, and quickly generates badges and reports. Our promise to you is the delivery of a personalised, seamless, high-tech check-in experience for your attendees.
Being able to analyse your own “Big Data” leads to valuable insights about your event audience. Info Salons data analysis tools provide deeper insights of your data and may lead you to making your most important decisions about the future of your event.
- We can handle the registration to give you time to focus on your event. We also come onsite to assist with delegate check-in & speedy delivery of name badges, tickets & personal agendas.
- ROI is more important than ever. We have a range of electronic lead capture solutions to suit every one. These include our Info Tracker Desktop, Info Tracker Handheld and the Infotracker App.
- Providing content-powered lead generation solution for the trade show and events industry using the latest in proximity technologies. We can transform digital information exchange in busy mass-traffic environments; capturing interactions and data with a simple touch of a visitor’s badge against a Konduko reader.
- InfoCheckIn is a cloud-based app for event attendee list management and speedy CheckIn at the event. This latest offering allows event organisers and corporations to manage & CheckIn their delegates quicker than ever before.
- InfoEMS is an online, intelligent application that helps you administer your exhibitor manual forms at any given moment before, during or after the show. No more endless paper forms or waiting for exhibitors to respond.
Deliver high impact events. Create business opportunities, understand attendee behaviour, and engage attendees with a robust event app platform that delights all your event stakeholders.
OUR CLIENTS LOVE US
What They Say
THANK YOU so much for making this whole process really easy for us from the initial engagement, right through to being onsite with us. It was awesome working with you both (and thank you for being patient with my 100 questions). Our team will surely be in touch for upcoming events – you guys are brilliant!
Amanda Guardiani | Event Manager | Veritas,
I just wanted to let you know that the whole ISA team were wonderful onsite last week and registration ran very smoothly. I know it was a big ask especially as we had a number of co-located events and a new venue but I was very impressed with their professionalism and positive attitude onsite. No request was too difficult and it was a great support to me as the Marketing Manager to feel confident that Registration was completely in control. I hope you are able to let the team know how much I appreciated their work.
Stephanie Bleakley | Marketing Manager | DesignBUILD,
I wanted to say a massive thank you to you and your marvelous team. The whole registration process has been a dream. We and the client were extremely happy with the way registration flowed so seamlessly and the delegate journey started so well in this area. Please pass on my thanks to your great team.
Ateka Ringrose l Senior Event Producer, M&A Australia,
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for all your hard work over the past couple weeks. We had a lot of challenges, but you guys were the ones who made it happen and we couldn't have done it without you. Thank you for your patience, and all of your effort with last minute requests . You are super stars!
Hannah Gontard l Event Producer, M&A Australia,
“One of the concerns at a conference as large as IPTC is the bottlenecks on the opening day. The Info Salons team onsite did a great job in getting the registration to run very smoothly with no major queues as they were very well prepared. We would like to thank Info Salons team for their great support onsite at the conference. It was a pleasure working with the Info Salons ME team for 2014 IPTC and we look forward to working with you again for 2015 IPTC.”
Deepa Makhija l Event Manager, Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE),
“Working with the Info Salons Middle East team for MEPEC 2013 was for us an opportunity to work with industry professionals and planners who take the time to listen to our needs. It also enabled us to offer a new level of registration services for a commercial event in Bahrain, thus making our clients and stakeholders’ experience even more unforgettable.”
Alexis Neron-Bancel l Managing Director, ME3 (Middle East Energy Events),
There are many elements that go towards a successful event and one of the most important ones is registration services. You have conducted registration services for the Australasian Gaming Expo with a great deal of professionalism, which is both rare and highly valued by people like me. We congratulate Info Salons Australia and look forward to working with you next time
Ross Ferrar l Gaming Technologies Association,
Thank you so much for once again providing AMTIL with fantastic support for Austech 2013. Your efforts in the lead up, during and after Austech are very much appreciated.
Kim Warren | Events Manager, AMTIL,
Wanted to say thanks again for a great job and seamless process from your team. FPA and Preccint were always concerned about bottlenecks at the first registration and then plenary sessions but your team were great on both fronts in getting everyone through and happy.
David | CC Conferences & Corporate Events,
NEWS FROM US
Latest From Blog
- Posted by Jo-Anne Kelleway
- On December 12, 2018
Program event success with two-way event technology communication More technology, more data — that’s the challenge that faces event organizers in today’s..
- Posted by Jo-Anne Kelleway
- On November 2, 2018
Today our personal privacy is under attack by countless social media platform advertising tools and even from veiled government surveillance programs. Oxford...
- Posted by Jo-Anne Kelleway
- On May 21, 2018
Almost 28 years ago I started building a company from my home in Sydney and just like Dorothy from the Wizard of...